Subject: Re: Toy Story Animation
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 1995 20:30:07 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 31 Aug 1995, John DeNicola wrote:

>   there is a Quicktime Trailer for the movie, Toy Story at:

Thanks John...you wouldn't happen to have a Mac I could "borrow" to view 
it, do you?

Actually, I'm very seriously thinking about purchasing a friend's used 
Quadra 630 with a PowerPC accelerator....I've sold off most of my A3000 
system and will have a few dollars left over from my Raptor3 purchase to 
put towards some other stuff...I want a full-blown PowerMac, but don't 
have THAT much to spend on it!  

All the recent talk about PhotoShop has gotten my curiosity up...not to 
mention the Mac's superior Internet capabilities.

Can a person ever own too many computers???  I guess when you run out 
electrical outlets, the answer is yes.

                                     -David Warner

--
[email-masked] sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]